From 16th July each issue of CBeebies Magazine will include two vouchers for kids to go free to a different attraction every issue with some of the most popular kids’ attractions in the country including Legoland, Chessington World of Adventures and Sealife Centres.
Stephanie Cooper, Editor Pre-schoo, says:
“Keeping kids entertained during the long summer months can often be a challenge and we want to do our bit to help. We are delighted to team up with Merlin Entertainment on this fabulous offer. For a magazine priced under £3 for each issue parents can bring two kids for free to some of the countries’ best venues."The current issue (dated 16th July 2014) features vouchers for the Sea Life Centre alongside some boredom busting makes from Mister Maker and the Octonauts, Andy's Dinosaurs colouring, Sarah & Duck seasons sticker picture, Timmy Time reward charts, a story about Mr Bloom visiting the seaside and a fun ice cream sundae toy. We're lucky enough to be subscribers and this issue was fab!
The full list of attractions and dates included in this fantastic offer are:
• Issue 409 (16th July) - Sealife Centres and Seal sanctuaries – Save £39 (£19.50 per ticket)
• Issue 410 (30th July) - Chessington World of Adventures – Save £68 (£34 per ticket)
• Issue 411 (13th Aug) – Alton Towers Resort inc. CBeebies Land – Save £86.40 (£43.20 per ticket)
• Issue 412 (27th Aug) - Warwick Castle – Save £39.60 (£19.80 per ticket)
• Issue 413 (10th Sept) - Legoland and Legoland Discovery Centre – Save £82.80 (£41.40 per ticket)
• Issue 414 (24th Sep t) – Sealife Centres and Seal sanctuaries – Save £39 (£19.50 per ticket)
Please see the magazine for voucher terms and conditions.
I can guarantee that the vouchers will represent a fantastic way to save on Summer days out, with the added bonus of buying a cBeebies magazine to keep your little ones entertained!