The lovely Bex and Eileen have tagged me in this meme which is currently doing the rounds and, as I've been a bit of a grouch recently and haven't joined in with one for ages I thought I'd take the opportunity to answer thequestions posed by Cold Tea and Smelly Nappies.
1) First off tell us your name (nice easy one there)… Pippa, well Philippa really but only my family really call me that.
2) I live at home with… Ian, my partner, Bud and Little Miss. Oh, and two fish named Frank and Pank. Yes, really.
3) My favourite thing to do is… Explore somewhere new. I love getting out with my little family to visit somewhere different and to revisit old haunts. We love being outdoors together.
4) My favourite thing to eat is… I love food, there are very few things I won't eat. I think my favourite food is probably oriental - Chinese, Japanese, Korean - I love trying new food from these cuisines.
5) When I get cross I… If I'm really angry I tend to cry. Otherwise I will rant and rave. I only really sulk when Ian upsets me. This doesn't work very well as it tends to take him a while to notice.
6) Sometimes I worry because… Without wishing to sound dramatic, I worry about the world that my children will grow up in. It is a changing place and I wonder what it will be like when they reach adulthood.
7) My favourite book is… I read continuously so it's hard to pick one favourite but I return to The Lord of the Rings trilogy and The Secret History by Donna Tartt over and over again.
8) My favourite toy is (easy now)… LEGO. I'm so pleased that Bud is now big enough to play with it and very excited to have bought him some LEGO for Christmas. I'm hoping he will love it as much as I did as a child.
9) I dislike… Unfairness. I try to treat people fairly as much as I can but see so many people who don't do the same.
10) When I grow up I want to be… I still don't know. I think I was the only child who never had an answer for this one and at 36 and a half I still don't have a clear answer. I'm currently a SAHM and won't be doing that forever, who knows where my future career path will take me?
I'm now tagging the following bloggers for their answers: